Home Britton Lumber Co. News Britton Lumber Co. Contact Us Britton Lumber Co. Corporate Information Britton Lumber Co. Wholesale Division Britton Lumber Co. Manufacturing Division Britton Lumber Co. Directions
Back
 
 
 
 

 

 

Britton Lumber

Britton Lumber - GP Gypsum

GP Gypsum - Build for a Sustainable Tomorrow

Georgia-Pacific Gypsum is a leading manufacturer of innovative and award-winning gypsum solutions which have long been recognized for contributing to the sustainability of commercial and residential buildings. Their pioneering and state-of-the-art fiberglass mat technology has inspired the construction industry to build with products that help manage moisture during and after the construction cycle.

Since 1986, their flagship Dens Brand family of fiberglass mat gypsum panels have protected billions of square feet of walls and roofs from the damaging effects of moisture and mold. Dens products revolutionized construction by replacing traditional wallboard's paper facings with fiberglass mats and treating the gypsum core to be moisture resistant. These products can withstand incidental wettings and provide dimensional stability to help to keep structures strong, safe and durable.

Georgia-Pacific Gypsum is a proud member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). Many of our products can contribute to LEED certification points; whether for building enclosures, tile backers, commercial roofs, interior partitions or shaft walls.

 

Dens Armor Plus - Paperless Interior Drywall

Moisture in your home can become trapped there and whenever there's moisture and a food source, there's the potential for mold. Traditional drywall has paper facings. Substitution of glass mat facings for the paper facings helps to remove a potential food source for mold development. DensArmor is a new generation drywall designed to be used as a replacement for traditional paper faced drywall for residential interiors. Incorporating glass mat facings, DensArmor provides superior mold resistance when compared to regular paper faced drywall.

 

ToughRock

GP Gypsum supports sustainable production by using reclaimed gypsum, recycled plant waste, recycled paper, and clean fuels. They recycle enough wallboard annually to build over 50,000 homes. The ToughRock gypsum board which we distribute from their Newington, NH plant, uses 5 % post consumer and 5 % post industrial content, for a total of 10 % recycled material.

 

Britton Lumber Company

Home

Contact Us

Corporate Information

Wholesale Division

Manufacturing Division

Directions

Job Opportunities

Staff / Contact Us

Staff / Contact Us

Quick List Products / Vendors / Contacts

Log Purchasing

Full Product List

Industry Affiliations

Green Products

New Products

Copyright 2018 Britton Lumber Company, LLC • Site design by Lufkin Graphic Designs